Friday, April 27, 2012

To my Future Son,

Today your mommy is positively giddy! We moved forward another step towards bringing you home. Here is a picture of mommy holding up some important papers we needed....


Can you tell I'm excited? I wanted to take a picture for your baby book I'll be making for you. I'm making books for Addison and Weston and they will have pictures of me while they grew in my tummy in the beginning. So this is a picture of you growing in my heart. :) My love for you is getting stronger son. I just keep dreaming about the special moments we have to come. I pray for the day that all of our paperwork is sent to the country where you are and then accepted. I tear up each time I day dream of that glorious day when our agency calls and tells us they are sending us a referral and we see your face for the first time! I can't wait to hold you for the first time and finally tell you in person how much I love you! And the most special of all moments...the day when our dreams become a reality and you are home with us forever.

All my love,
Mom

1 comment: