Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Still Waiting...

Still waiting for our home study. Trying so hard not to worry. I'm reciting this scripture each day...many times a day...


Philippians 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

My requests are known to God. Our time is running out to get our Dossier to Honduras before some of our paperwork starts to elapse. I've been told, once again, that our home study will be in our hands this week. We NEED it to be here this week. Please send your prayers!!

Nathan asked me the other day if something tragic happened to him would I still try and continue with the adoption. Without hesitation, "Absolutely. As long as they would let me. I have a child waiting for me." To which he replied, "Our Child." That's right. Our child. He's waiting on his mommy and daddy to come and get him. We are so ready! Our hearts are longing for our son to be home with us. It's hard knowing that a piece of your heart is thousands of miles away. In times like this where the enemy could try and whisper that it isn't going to happen, I remind myself that of the prophetic word I received at church regarding our adoption. IT IS DONE. God has called us to this, he will prepare the way, tell the mountains to move and they will move, IT IS DONE.

Thank you for your prayers and support! It God's timing, our son will be home and in the meantime...what a wonderful opportunity to learn to seek God on a deeper level and to grow our faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment