Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Arms of Love

In the mornings I've been praying aloud on the way to take Addison to school. I pray over each member of the family. Every morning when I start to pray for our adopted son I get choked up. As tears fill my eyes I pray for him. I cut it a little short simply because I'm unsure how it will make the children feel and I don't want to be crying each morning when I arrive at Addison's school. So here is my prayer for you this morning son... "Lord I pray that you will wrap your arms of love around our son today. I pray that wherever he is you will make him feel loved. I pray a hedge of protection around him today. Please keep him safe. I ask that you will put someone in his life today to love on him and care for him. I pray that he will be fed today and not go hungry. Give him strength in whatever he may face today. Lord please help this adoption process to move quickly and smoothly. And Lord even though he has no idea we are coming yet, give him hope that he will have a forever family until that glorious day comes. Please continue to give me strength until he comes home. In your name I pray, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment