Monday, October 31, 2011

Moving along!

We got accepted last week with the other agency that we applied to do our home study with! Their application seemed less involved in some areas and more involved in others compared to America World. We had to give very detailed statements of faith answering specific questions. I really enjoyed writing mine and getting to ready Nathan's answers! :)

On Saturday we received our packet full of all the information we need to get started on our home study. There were a lot of pages! This weekend we were too preoccupied with other things to take on the task of going over so many pages. It can be a little intimidating to me each time we receive an envelope full of so many pages but the excitement I have to move forward always gives me the nudge to tackle them. For this minute they are sitting in the envelope they came in, but I look forward to taking that deep breath of peace and diving in once again. I'm tickled each time we take a step forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment